Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Vibrant in this Maxi Dress

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful week so far! I wanted to take a little time to send you greetings from Mexico! And to let you know: if you are traveling soon, pick up this gorgeous Mara Hoffman maxi dress. Mara Hoffman is a hot desinger and Lori from Dressed by Lori will assure you Mara Hoffman is the hottest one yet. An American designer known for her signature vibrant prints, Hoffman will help you feel as if you are on vacay year-round.

This maxi dress has a slimming silhouette, is just the right amount of bold and is super comfortable. I know you mamis like that! This dress just says, “I’m happy.” Although I miss my babies terribly (everyone says the first day is hard!), I’m happy to celebrate with hubby in style!




 P.s If you are not in the New Jersey area, don’t forget that you can always visit Dressed by Lori’s online shop or call her at 973-218-6206 (she’s super sweet!).
Mara Hoffman Maxi Dress (in store)
Evocateur Cuff (in store)
Vintage Ring (in store)
Enzo Angiolini sandals (old, but THESE are cute and on sale!)
images: CR Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment