Thursday, July 31, 2014

Renewing Vows


From Betty.....

Hubby and I will be going on a little vacay soon to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary (!!).  So, I have been joking with our friends that we are renewing our wedding vows.  I have this perfect dress I found at Dressed by Lori. It's simple but feels luxurious and the color got me thinking about a beach wedding. Now I just need to convince the groom! haha!
Joking aside, I would marry my hubby all over again. Sure, we drive each other nuts; three boys and lots of work will do that to a couple. Nevertheless, our arguements don't last long, we never hold a grudge, we always talk things through and are lucky to be each other's best friend. But, I won't marry him again...right now. LOL! This is our second trip alone in seven years and to be honest, I would love for our three boys to be present when we decide to promise to each other all over again.
What do you think about renewing wedding vows? Would you do it? When? Would love for you to share! P.s. Here's a good article if you are planning on it. 



Amy Matto Fiona Silk Dress (at Dressed by Lori)
Cuff (in store)
Pelle Moda Strap Sandals
Images: CR Photography
 


 
 Click here for more information about Betty~My Friend Betty Says 
Oh! "Like" Dressed by Lori on Facebook! Lori always posts her new arrivals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment