Thursday, July 3, 2014

Be Gorgeous, Feel Amazing

I'd like to introduce you to Betty Galvin, my muse and blogger.  Say hello!


My Friend Betty Says is a lifestyle blog written by Betty Galvan, a former teacher turned SAHM, turned blogger and freelance writer. Mexican-American from Chicago gone NYC, gone Asia and now staying put in New Jersey. Living a positive life and writing about it all. Contact me at bettygalvan08@gmail.com 



Look at what I found: the ultimate easy-breezy dress! This Karina “Audrey” is a classic. I love a v-neck in the front…and back. I also love a full swingy skirt and a super comfortable and soft feel. I love the idea of wearing this dress to the office (perhaps with a jacket or cardigan over it) and later taking this baby out to dinner. It’s also perfect for travel as it is light and fresh…just right on hot summer days. Dressed by Lori carries a variety of Karina dresses in different styles and a great selection of colors and prints.
I also wanted to let local MFBS readers know that Lori is having an amazing event on Wednesday, July 16th at 6pm at Dressed by Lori. It’s the Be Gorgeous and Feel Amazing event! Author and speaker, Rosie Battista presents a one hour WOWSA, interactive, educational and fun seminar/workshop, which includes a signed copy of her guidebook, “Sleeping Naked After 40.” Rosie’s passion and purpose is helping women feel better about themselves by teaching them how to eat and think better. I have met her and she is awesome!!! Please call Lori at 973-218-6206 for your seat at this very special and inspiring event. Tell her your friend Betty sent you!
Karina “Audrey” Dress (in store)
Vintage Necklace (in store)
Burberry Translucent Vinyl Sandals (more colors HERE)
Images: CR Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment