Monday, February 17, 2014

Leather and Plaid

LEATHER& PLAID from Betty & Lori......
 
There are a few things that I believe moms want to do all the time. One of them is to play it safe...with everything, right? Especially with their wardrobe and accessories. I know many edgy and cool moms who wear what they want, how they want and whenever they want. I love that. Others, including myself, need a slight reminder to just go for it!
This gorgeous Shoshanna white leather and plaid Marlee dress that Lori picked out for me is a perfect example of something I would have passed up. Once I had it on, I didnt' want to take it off! 
 
Then she gave me this gorgeous Jennifer Zullo necklace that you easily snap on (magnets!!) and a 
gorgeous Krysia Renau statement ring in a beautiful shade of purple. Both exclusive at Dressed by Lori
Unexpectedly to me, all of it worked so well together. Please take a look! 
As you can see, I also wanted to read at DressedbyLori all day long.
 
What do you think of this combination? 
Are you more of a risk taker with fashion these days? Please share!
 
P.s Don't forget to shop Dressed by Lori's SALE here 
 Click here for more information about Betty~My Friend Betty Says All the beautiful photos of Betty and of the store are by Mallika Malhotra.  Click here for more information for portrait photography~Mikifoto
Oh! "Like" Dressed by Lori on Facebook! She always posts her new arrivals! 
Like us on Facebook 
 
Limited tickets available for The Red Carpet Party on March 6th!  Great Girls Night Out!  Please contact Dressed by Lori for more information 973-218-6206
Like us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterView our profile on LinkedInFind us on PinterestVisit our blog

No comments:

Post a Comment