Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Betty & Lori on Valentine's Day

 
I'm so excited to announce the next few fashion posts are all about Lori and what we do at Dressed by Lori.  The content is from blogger, Betty Galvin.  Click here for more information about Betty~My Friend Betty Says.  All the beautiful photos of Betty and of the store are by Mallika Malhotra.  Click here for more information for portrait photography by Mikifoto~Mikifoto
 
 
3 VALENTINE'S DAY DRESS IDEAS from Betty & Lori......
Lori did an excellent job at keeping me away from the LBD section! I wanted color and texture that I normally wouldn't wear in the middle of winter for our night out on Friday. Every dress felt absolutely amazing. So hard to choose...
Gorgeous Mara Hoffman Cutout Dress 
Evocateur Milano Cuff
Misha Nonoo Tweed Dress with Mesh
Krysia Renau Statement Ring 
Valentine's Day Red Sierra Dress by Shoshanna 

One of A Kind Clutch

Christian Louboutin Pumps (of course)
Which one is your favorite?? Please help me pick! Happy Valentines's Day!
P.s. You don't have to live in New Jersey to shop at Dressed by Lori! Her SALE items are all available on line!!! Click HERE! 
Oh! "Like" Dressed by Lori on Facebook! I see she is already posting her new arrivals!
Like us on Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment