Friday, April 5, 2013

A Little Bit about Me...


Dressed by Lori is my lifelong dream. I graduated from Bauder Fashion College’s Marketing and Merchandising program and announced to my family “one day I will open my own store.” So….30 plus years later it finally happened! For over a year, I looked for the perfect location and none of the locations I viewed seemed right. One day I asked my angels where I should be and was led right to downtown Millburn. It was there that a store had just put a sign in the window that they were re-locating and a lease was available at 304 Millburn Avenue. From there, everything just fell into place.
Dressed by Lori offers a fresh, chic venue for women to shop for contemporary, whimsical yet classic and feminine dresses and accessories. I offer a wide variety of one-piece dressing, options including brands like Amy Matto, Karina, Francis, Leona and Shoshanna. All USA made jewelry and hand-bags from Evocateur, Krysia Renau, Carolina and ZaraTerez.

After 6 months of being in business, I am ready to expand the Dressed by Lori experience into a blog. I want to be able to give fashion tips and tricks to all of my customers.  So enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment